Price Structure – Fees Per Month
|Group School Children||R320.00|
|Private Classes (per couple)||R760.00|
|Individual Private Classes||R600.00|
|Group classes are||4 x 45 minute classes per month|
|Private classes are||4 x 30 minute classes per month|
Dance lessons are held at Le Chateau Guest House, 62 Abel St, Terenure, Kempton Park
Times: Tuesday and Thursday evenings – 6pm to 10pm
Group lessons: every Tuesday 8.15pm to 9pm
- FEES ARE STRICTLY PAYABLE ON YOUR FIRST LESSON IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR LATE PAYMENTS!!!
- If there are 5 weeks in a month, the 5th week will be your 1st lesson of your next month, or alternatively be one of December’s lessons, seeing that I close 15 December.
- GROUP CLASSES: no reduction on payment is given when you miss a lesson and no lesson will be made up!
- PRIVATE CLASSES: no lessons will be made up if you cancel on the day of your lesson or if you miss the lesson for any reason. Only if you let me know a day before your actual lesson, will I make it up another time. NO EXCEPTION WILL BE MADE!!!
- If the group class is moving too slowly, please inform me so that I can move you to a private class.
- Please note that one month’s notice is required when you decide to stop your dancing classes.
- DRESS CODE: Anything comfortable, but decent. Regarding shoes – men should try to wear leather-soled shoes. Ladies try not to wear flat shoes or tekkies, as it is much easier to dance with correct shoes (shoes with a heel).
- A social dance is held occasionally at Le Chateau Guest House, 62 Abel St, Terenure, Kempton Park. These dances are a perfect opportunity for you to come and practice your steps and enjoy yourself. You are most welcome to invite your friends and family. Please try and attend as many of these functions as you can.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
YOURS IN DANCING
MADELANE AND SHARLENE